keskiviikko 10. huhtikuuta 2013

Team member: Linda

Hello all!

My name is Linda Sjö, a third year Tourism and Hospitality Management student from Novia UAS - pleased to meet you :)
So going on the third year of my studies I pretty much only have my thesis left to write - exciting times! When I eventually graduate from Novia I hope to work with the international market, sorry, I currently don't have a better word to describe my future visions with! Our studies at Novia focus greatly on entrepreneurial skills and I feel like this is definitely a skill that will come in handy in the future. I'm interested in advertisement and branding, and on the touristic sector my passion lies in cultures and cultural conflicts, languages and tourist behavior.

Some of my favorite activities include going to the gym, cuddling with my cat or having a good time with my friends and family.

Look forward to working with all of you at INNO!

-Linda

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti