maanantai 8. huhtikuuta 2013

Team Member: Roland

Thought I would introduce my self, my name is Roland Engström (But everyone calls me Rolle), I'm 24 years old and I'm a fourth year Information Systems student at Åbo Akademi, I'm also the team leader for Fivefingers.

I'm majoring in Information Systems and focusing on customer experience and user interfaces, and my minor subjects are marketing and organizational management.

I'm not much of a blogger and have never really gotten used to writing random stuff about myself, as I have a hard time understanding why it would be interesting to read about me, despite the fact that quite a lot of random stuff do happen around me :D Stay tuned for a possibly more detailed post about me when we're at Kunstenniemi and I might have some more inspiration.
Facebook profile: http://www.facebook.com/Rolle88

Cheers:
Rolle

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti